Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Poor Jess

So...Skyler and I have been dealing with stomach issues, and diarrhea for about 5 days now. Sky and I have watched as Jess has lived it up eating what he wanted, why sky and I pee'd out of our butts for the past week.  Well.....Jess has finally went down with a horrible stomach bug.  Yesterday he started puking mixed with diarrhea.  Sky and I are hoping he gets better soon so he can get back to climbing.  This morning Jess was feeling better, but spent the majority of last night puking.  Get better soon Jess we miss you.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for letting us know, ryan! i'm sorry to hear all of you have had to suffer with that kind of thing! it's so hard to be sick when you're away from home...and you guys need to hold onto what little food you're taking in! :)

    jes...i wish your momma could take care of you! please be careful to not dehydrate! and let us know when you're better. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am sorry to hear about the diarrhea, but I have to say, your "pee'd out of our butts" comment, made me wanna pee myself laughing. Hope you, Sky, & Jess all get better. It sounds horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i get an update on jes please?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete