Saturday, February 19, 2011

Straight South

Hanio has been an adventure to say the least!  We have experienced some amazing things here.  I wish i had some pictures to share, fortunately i have brought another camera.  I will be posting more pictures of Hanio and our train ride adventure to Da nong as we go.  Yesterday we went window shopping for a new iphone 4, and to my supprise found them in the price range of 18,000,000 to 19,000,000 dong.  This price is around $900-$1000 USD,  so..... i will not be getting another phone until i get home.  I think more than anything, having my phone stole is the least of my worries. The pictures on the phone is what i'm pissed off about.  Anyway you look at it, the pics are gone!  That female low life will never be able to take the experiences Jess, Sky, and I shared on this trip.  If nothing else she has enriched our memories, and made the experience of what we have done even more valuable.

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable experiences. Can't wait to hear all the stories first hand and see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete