Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rest days

Thank god for rest days.  Im sitting here on a computer getting wet from the rain.  It is absoulutly raining so hard the computer is starting to get wet, what a crazy place.  We have been climbing so much! The climbing here is so exceptional.  I was able to send my first 7c (12d) on phra noang beach. Yesterday we took a deep water solo tour.  Amazing! climbing 11c overhanging roof routes 30 feet over the water.  As soon as i can get a fast connection speed I'll try posting videos. I hope every one who is following is doing great, because i know we are. If anybody is worried about us being here, don't the atmosphere and the people is great.  We have not had any worries, and most times only worry about the euro tourist or the monkey's stealing are shit. Anywho i'll post more pics next time.  Peace!

P.S. my mouse is floating in water on the mouse pad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment